I hope you’re all having a good week.
Tomorrow is a big day. James and I are attending an awards ceremony. To be shortlisted is a massive achievement no matter what the outcome is. Thank you to you all for viewing our site and making it a success.
It’s been another busy week with lots happening:
- Useful Tips For Anyone Grieving Their Pre-Pandemic Life
- Want a stronger core? Skip the sit-ups
- A Complete Guide to the Science of Self-Talk
- Preventing Burnout
- Sleeping on the job: how a quick nap makes us more efficient
- Feeling The December Dread? Therapists Have These Tips For You