You don’t have to spend hours in a gym or force yourself into long, monotonous workouts to experience the many benefits of exercise. These tips can help you find activities you enjoy and start to feel better, look better, and get more out of life.
Why even workout at home?
- At-home fitness has been around for a long timebut brick-and-mortar gyms have always been front and centre. That is, until the COVID-19 crisis forced gyms and fitness studios to close their doors.
- A year later, many gyms have yet to reopen and some may never open their doors again. Fortunately, fitness professionals and industry experts were quick to create digital offerings: from Instagram TV to streaming apps, the world of digital fitness all but exploded.
It’s not just about the COVID-19 pandemic, though. There have always been plenty of good reasons to exercise at home, even when gyms flourished.
The Benefits of Working Out At Home?
- You Save Time
- You Can Practice Whatever You Want (Without Feeling Intimidated)
- You Can Look After the Kids
- Save money – no membership fees
Staying motivated with home fitness
Try one or all of these whilst working out at home to keep you on track
Listen to upbeat music… or your favourite music
You could watch Netflix and workout?
Create a dedicated space
Commit to a specific time
Virtual workout buddy – use zoom or skype to workout together
Track your workouts – write them down or use an app